Scholarship program offered by NICM-National Institute of Capital Market is a part of corporate social responsibility and aided by various NGOs. Normally, NICM reserves about 20% seats at a branch under scholarship scheme. Students willing to avail the scholarship benefit need to apply and wait for the approval.
Normally, approval is processed within two weeks time. After approval they can pay remaining fee or can take admission completely free if granted 100% scholarship.
Eligibility for Scholarship Program
- No Earning Member in Family, other than applicant
- Family income below Rs. 200,000 per annum.
- Students Scoring Above 85% in 10+2 or Graduation.
- Worked with any NGO for over 1+ Year
- Scholarship For Women
Students taken under scholarship scheme has to strictly follow rules mentioned below.
- Applicant has to provide required proof demanded by NICM Admin to grant scholarship.
- NICM admin can anytime disqualify or cancel registration if information given by student found to be false.
- Student given admission has to be present in 80% of the classes. Else, registration may be cancelled.
- Training, Placement and other assistance will equally provided just as normal admission (Without scheme).
- Applicant may have to pay examination fee of Rs. 1700 per exam.
How to Apply
You have to fill the form below and apply.
*Scholarship Scheme Form is not active. As seats under scholarship scheme is filled for June 2018. Kindly check in July 2018.