Certificate in Technical Analysis is a one month highly practical program for traders and investors. During the program you get live exposure of trading & analysis in stock, commodity and forex market. We discipline and little practice you can make good profits from trading. Finally at the end you are awarded by a highly recognized certification by National Stock Exchange in Technical Analysis.
Curriculum and Brochure
Technical Analysis is an art of price forecasting and study. It has two parts price action theories and indicators based studies. After completing the course, you would be successfully able to do intra-day trading, swing trading and long term investments. Below is a snapshot of the curriculum:
- Start with the most famous Dows theory
- Understand different types of price charts line, bar and candle sticks.
- Trade using candle sticks
- Trade on price action theory. Triangles, Trend lines, tops and bottoms, wedges and channels.
- The correct use of Fibonacci theory in live market.
- The golden pivot analysis for intraday trading
- Indicators like RSI, Bollinger Band, Moving averages, MACD, Super trend and more.
- Learn to use all analysis in live market.
- Get all software and tools for free
Program Fee | Duration & Installment Option
Program fee is Rs. 12,000 (+ taxes if applicable) which can be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card/Cash/Online payment (Cheques are not accepted). NICM doesn’t offer any installment option on any program.
Normally it takes one month to complete the program. you can check with the admission coordinators for latest batch availability.
How to Apply
You can check more details on the program by clicking course link. Once you chose the right program suitable for your purpose. You can apply for registration either online or contact us to check availability of seats in your nearest branch.
Contact Us | Check Availability
Discount & Scholarship
No scholarship is provided for Certificate in Technical Analysis program. However, you can apply for other programs and get scholarship. We provide scholarship to needy students on certain criteria. Check our scholarship policy.