The program is specially, designed for students who are new to stock market and want to learn basics of share market and share trading.
The exam is conducted by NISM, SEBI. The curriculum not only covers live trading in stock market but also it gives you all insight in how stock exchange functions, intermediaries, broking and entire trading system. Learn Step by step share trading from experts.
We also open your trading and dmat account and guide you through all the process. How you can select best stock broker, how to save on brokerage and what type of analysis you should learn to become a good trader.
This NISM series examination will also be useful to all those individuals who are interested in acquiring a basic knowledge of the Indian Securities markets, including:
- Entry-level professionals in the securities markets
- Employees of intermediaries functioning in the securities industry
- Professionals in other industries interested in gaining knowledge of the securities markets
Curriculum and Brochure
You’ll learn everything from scratch. About stock market basics to launching your first trade in stock market.
- Know the basics of the Indian Securities Markets.
- Primary and Secondary Market (NSE/BSE)
- Understand NIFTY and SENSEX
- What are shares and how we trade shares
- IPO Process and how to buy IPO
- How to open a trading & DMAT account
- Your first trade on live trading platform
- What are mutual funds
Program Fee | Duration & Installment Option
Program fee is Rs. 5,000 (+ taxes if applicable) which can be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card/Cash/Online payment (Cheques are not accepted). NICM doesn’t offer any installment option on any program.
Normally it takes two month to complete the program. you can check with the admission coordinators for latest batch availability.
How to Apply
You can check more details on the program by clicking course link. Once you chose the right program suitable for your purpose. You can apply for registration either online or contact us to check availability of seats in your nearest branch.
Discount & Scholarship
No scholarship is provided for Certificate in Technical Analysis program. However, you can apply for other programs and get scholarship. We provide scholarship to needy students on certain criteria. Check our scholarship policy.